Please find herein a FAQ list and information of interest to the media and public, relating to the Round 10 Toyota AFL Premiership Season game between Melbourne and the Gold Coast SUNS to be played at TIO Traeger Park at 4:05pm CST on Saturday 27 May.
Open training sessions – Friday 26 May
- Melbourne – 4pm to 4:30pm
- Gold Coast SUNS – 5pm to 5:30pm
- Can be purchased until 4.00pm on game day online at ntix.com.au
- Limited grandstand tickets available online at ntix.com.au
- Corporate tickets are available online and in outlets
- Outlets alphabetically: Alice Springs Convention Centre, Camera House Yeperenye Shopping Centre, Hotstuff for the Sporting Buff, Intersport Alice Springs
- Tickets can also be purchased at both the Speed Street and Gap Road gates on game day from 2.30pm (EFTPOS facilities available)
Important times to know for game day
- Welcome to Country – 3:50pm
- Gold Coast run on – 3:54pm
- Melbourne run on – 3:57pm
- Coin toss – 4:03pm
- Gap Road – opens 2:30pm for sales and entry
- Speed Street – opens 2:30pm for sales and entry
- Traeger Avenue – opens 2:30pm for corporate entry only (no sales)
Ticket collection and disability access
- Game day ticket collection from Speed Street gate only
- Disability seating is accessible in front of the AFL administration office adjacent to the grand stand, these are on a first come, first served basis
Traffic Management and parking
- Traffic is as usual on game day, with congestion expected in the area of Gap Road from approximately 2.30pm
- Limited parking is available at the end of Speed Street at the pool (first in, first served)
- We recommend early arrival to secure close parking in the match precinct
- Council rangers often patrol these areas on game day, so please park legally
Buses will pick up and drop off at bus stops along Gap Road. Refer to bus schedules for more information. Standard Saturday services will be in place.
- Public access toilet block is located behind the grandstand adjacent to the baseball field
- Public access toilets are also available at the Southern end of the facility next to Cricket NT
- Corporate guests have access to toilets in Lasseters on the Mound and behind the corporate tents at ground level
Available at all gates - $5 per record.
There is one lift available for Mona’s and grandstand access for those with the correct ticketing in the match day official zone between the grandstand and the AFLNT administration office.
Food & beverage
- Speed Street gate kiosk will be open from 2.30pm
- Scoreboard kiosk will be open from 2.30pm at the northern end
- Southern Bar will be open from 2.30pm at the Speed Street end
- Northern Bar will be open from 2.30pm
- Mezzanine bar and snacks will be available from 2.30pm
- Corporate areas as per ticketing information
Halftime Auskick participants are to meet near the northern end of the CAFL clubrooms. Enquires to Katie – 0405 739 397.
Family friendly area
Is located on the Gap Road wing and is a dry zone.
There is free face painting for kids in this area.
Report it to Police or Talice Security or call the following number – 0488 129 047.
TIO Traeger Park is a smoke free venue; however a smoking area is available at the northern end next to the Gap Road gate. Penalties may apply to those smoking in the venue outside of the designated area.
No ATMs available, however EFTPOS is available at all food and beverage outlets.