...who won the 2018/19 AFLNT partnership package worth $65,000!
Twenty-five Darwin businesses gathered at TIO Stadium on Saturday 15 December 2018 to see if their golden ticket was drawn in the 2018/19 Ultimate AFLNT Partnership Lottery.
Each business had purchased a $2,000 ticket into the draw and got with it guaranteed logo placement on TIO Oval 2 boundary signage and either corporate box hire or an expo-style stand on the concourse.
The inaugural lottery of its kind boasted a one in 25 chance of winning a $65,000 AFLNT Sponsorship package including sought after 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets and major advertising within the realms of NTFL and NT Thunder (all details below).
The winning ticket number 18 saw Quality People Recruitment & Contracting Services representative David Silverman excited to claim the top prize. He said, "the exposure offered as part of the prize package will significantly grow our business in the Northern Territory and beyond its borders." Congratulations Quality People Recruitment Services.
To inquire about other partnership opportunities with AFLNT/NT Thunder, please contact Kylie Clancy: email@example.com and stay tuned for exciting developments in 2019.
What's included in the Ultimate AFLNT Partnership:
- 1x Light tower billboard (3m x 7m) for 12 months at TIO Stadium
- 1x Boundary sign for 12 months at TIO Stadium Oval 2
- Major events ticketing package to all AFLNT events* for two for 12 months
- 2x 2019 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets
- Custom designed Thunder playing guernsey for season 2019
- 2 x major activations at NTFL Themed Round in season 2018/19
- eDM advertising space in all member communications for NTFL 2018/19 seasons and Thunder 2019 season
- Naming rights to 1x digital highlights package or similar digital product in weekly production
- Logo with click-through capabilities to URL of choice on AFLNT and NT Thunder websites for 12 months
- Social media advertising campaign across AFLNT social platforms promoting a campaign of choice
- Staff engagement AFL training experience with NT Thunder coaches Andrew Hodges and Tim Weatherald for your organisation
- Big screen 15 or 30-second TVC advertising for NT Thunder 2019 and NTFL 2018/19 seasons
- Live stream 15 or 30-second TVC advertising for NT Thunder 2019 and NTFL 2018/19 season