2020/21 season criteria
On field performance
A score out of 100 will be awarded simply by calculating the club’s wins in all home and away games played by that club, in the form of a percentage (maximum of 100 points).
Teams playing in Under 14 competitions and above will be included in these calculations.
For each instance of the below list, the associated point score will be deducted from the club’s total.
- Yellow cards/Red cards/send-offs (10 points)
- Suspensions (20 points)
- Breaches of By-Laws, Rules & Regulations (10 points)
- Code of Conduct breaches and breaches of the Racial Vilification Guidelines (20 points)
Points will be allocated to each club that has completed the following (minimum of 85 points):
- Good Sports Program Level 1-3 (5, 10 or 20 points)
- Tackling Illegal Drugs Program (10 points)
- Current Club Business or Strategic Plan (10 points)
- Current and Active DV Action Plan (10 points)
- Club coach registration (5 points) per coach - renewed before 31/12/2020
- Club coach training (2 points) per coach
- Club umpire training (5 points) per umpire
- Club attendance at AFLNT delegated sessions (5 points)
Prize money for 2020/21 season
Big Club division
1st Prize: $2,500
2nd Prize: $1,250
3rd Prize: $500
Small Club division
1st Prize: $1,000
2nd Prize: $500
3rd Prize: $250
Most Improved Club
This award is determined by points growth from NTFL season 2019/20 to 2020/21, with prize money of $500.
2019/20 - Nightcliff Football Club (Big Club) & PINT Football Club (Small Club)
2018/19 - Waratah Football Club (Big Club) & Tiwi Bombers Football Club (Small Club)