Match Day FAQs
|Buy tickets||• Can be purchased until 1.00pm on game day online at ntix.com.au
• Limited Grandstand tickets available online at ntix.com.au
• Corporate tickets are available online and in outlets
• Outlets alphabetically: Alice Springs Convention Centre, Hotstuff for the Sporting Buff, Intersport Alice Springs
• Tickets can also be purchased at both the Speed Street and Gap Road gates on game day from 2.30pm (EFTPOS facilities available)
|Open training sessions - Saturday 26 May||• Adelaide Crows 1:30pm – 2:30pm
• Melbourne 3:00pm – 4:00pm
|Important times to know (all ACST)||• Curtain-raiser game 11:40am
• Cultural ceremony 2:05pm
• Melbourne run on 2:36pm
• Adelaide Crows run on 2:39pm
• Coin toss 2:49pm
|Gates||• Gap Road opens 11:00am for sales and entry
• Speed Street opens 11:00am for sales and entry
• Traeger Avenue opens 11:00am for corporate entry only (no sales)
|Game day entry / ticket collection||• Game day ticket collection from Speed Street gate only.
• Disability seating is accessible in front of the AFL administration office adjacent to the grandstand, these are on a first come, first served basis.
|Central Australia Redtails vs Top End Storm curtain-raiser||Some of the best Territory footy talent will be on show, starting at 11:40am. Entry is with a valid AFL-game ticket only, but you can also watch it live on Channel 7 if you can’t be here. More info here.|
|Traffic Management and Parking||• Changes to regular traffic conditions will be in place on game day, with congestion expected in the area of Gap Road from approximately 1:00pm.
• Recommend early arrival to secure close parking in the match precinct.
• Council rangers often patrol these areas on game day, so please park legally.
|Public Buses||Please note Alice Springs does not run a public bus service on Sundays so patrons are encouraged to plan ahead.|
|Public Toilets||• Public access toilet block is located behind the grandstand adjacent to the baseball field.
• Public access toilets are also available at the Southern end of the facility next to Cricket NT.
• Corporate guests have access to toilets in Lasseters on the Mound and behind the corporate tents at ground level.
|AFL Records||Available at all gates - $5 a record.|
|Lift||There is one lift available for Mona’s and grandstand access for those with the correct ticketing in the match day official zone between the grandstand and the AFLNT admin office.|
|Food & Beverages||• Kiosk will be open from 11:30am near Speed Street gate.
• Scoreboard Kiosk from 11:30am at the northern end.
• Southern Bar from 2:30pm at Speed Street end.
• Northern Bar from 2:30pm.
• Mezzanine Bar and snacks from 2:30pm.
• Corporate areas as per ticketing information.
|Free BBQ for juniors||The Department of the Chief Minister will be providing 1,500 BBQ tokens to children with junior tickets who come to the game. They are redeemable for a BBQ sausage between 3pm - 5pm at selected food and beverage outlets.|
|Auskick||Halftime NAB AFL Auskick participants are to meet near the northern end of the CAFL clubrooms. Enquires can be made to Bek – 0425 207 772 or Nicky – 0411 280 673.|
|Family Friendly Area||Is located on the Gap Road wing and is a dry zone.|
|Anti-Social Behaviour||Report it to Police or Talice Security or call the following number – 0488 129 047.|
|Smoking||TIO Traeger Park is a smoke-free venue; however, a smoking area is available at the northern end next to the Gap Road gate. Penalties may apply to those smoking in the venue.|
|ATMs||No ATMs available however EFTPOS is available at all food and beverage outlets and getting cash out is permitted.|