Conveniently located in the Marrara Sporting Complex, in close proximity to the Darwin Airport, the Centre’s facilities include a function room/lecture theatre, state-of-the-art gym, pool/recovery and various education rooms.
Functions for groups for up to 200 people can be accommodated for, in the lecture theatre or main foyer. Catering options are available through local providers, who are onsite.
Facilities can be hired by the hour or per day by all members of the community, subject to availability.
For more information on bookings and pricing, please contact the MLLLC on (08) 8980 4801, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 200-person capacity
- Male, female and disabled toilet
- Block-out blinds
- Outdoor balcony area
- Set up as required: dinner, lecture or classroom etc.
- Ceiling-mounted projector
- Projector screen
- Lectern and handheld microphone
- Lapel microphone
- Ceiling speakers
- Blu-ray player
- FOXTEL and free-to-air TV channels
- Portable LCD television
Lecture Theatre balcony
Adjoining the Lecture Theatre is a large alfresco balcony area, which offers a premium view of TIO Stadium oval and can be utilised for corporate and sporting events.
- 30-person capacity
- 4 x tables and chairs
- 4 x LCD televisions with free-to-air TV channels
- VGA & HDMI connectivity
- DVD player
The MLLLC gym is a state-of-the-art training facility, which consists of a cardio and resistance area with: rowing machines, cycling machines, treadmill, boxing equipment, medicine balls, resistance bands, fit balls, mats, and foam rollers.
Adjacent to the cardio area is the strengt- and-conditioning area which contains: a kettlebell rack, dumbbell rack, four power racks, and barbells. There is also a TV, water fountain and fridge for all your post-recovery needs.
Along the face of the gym is a large skills area which provides multiple uses for indoor and outdoor skills training, with balls and nets. The gym overlooks the TIO Stadium football ground, which gives easy access for multiple training environments (oval bookings are separate).
The MLLLC Recovery Centre consists of two temperature-controlled ice baths and a room-temperature lap pool. The lap pool has a deep-water swimming lane and shallow-water walking lane. The ice baths are set to 13 degrees and left on during peak periods (March to September).
- 32-person capacity
- 6 rooms x 4 beds
- 4 rooms x 2 beds
- Bunk beds
- Shared common area – TV, couches, table, chairs
- Kitchenette facilities – two fridges, two microwaves, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups, utensils
- 4 x shower/toilets
- All linen included
- Outdoor BBQ facilities available upon request
Two Bedroom Units
- Two person capacity, third person can utilise fold-out lounge
- Single beds
- 4 x units with bunk beds (5 person capacity per unit)
- Shower and toilet
- Lounge area, TV
- Kitchen with sink, microwave, kettle, cutlery, plates, bowls, cups
- All linen included
- 11 units available