All the match day information for the Toyota AFL Premiership Season Round 16 game between Melbourne and the Fremantle Dockers at TIO Stadium in Darwin on Saturday 7 July 2017 at 7.10pm local time.
- Can be purchased online at www.ntix.com.au or at the Nightcliff Newsagency
- Tickets will be available for purchase at the gate at TIO Stadium
- Please refer to AFL Northern Territory social media and website for the most relevant game day information
Open training sessions Friday 6 July
- Melbourne 11:30am – 12:30pm
- Fremantle – no public training session
Important times to know
- Fremantle run on - 6:59pm
- Melbourne run on - 6.56pm
- coin toss – 7:08pm
- NT Thunder vs Geelong Cats (VFL W) - 4pm
- Melbourne Demons vs Fremantle - 7.10pm
- Bonson Gate opens 3:00pm
- Ah Mat Gate opens 3:00pm
- Scoreboard Gate opens 5:00pm
See map of TIO Stadium here
Ticket collection and disability access
- Game Day ticket collection from Bonson Gate (airport end)
- Disabled seats in the grandstand are pre-allocated and can be accessed via calling the NTix box office on 08 8980 3333
- General admission disabled areas – flat ground available directly in front of the Michael Long Learning and Leadership Centre or in the tiered area of the Family Friendly Area. These spots are on a first in, best-dressed case.
- Level 1 (outside TIO Stadium office)
- Level 2 (grandstand patrons only)
- Level 3 (corporate guests only)
- General admin (behind family friendly area and behind Scoreboard Bar)
Available at all gates - $5 per record
There is a lift available outside the TIO Stadium office – it goes to Level 2 (grandstand) and Level 3 (corporate)
Food & beverage
- Grass concourse before Oval 2 (various food, soft drinks and alcohol options available)
- Level 2 – main bar, two wing bars, public canteen and BBQ stall (grandstand patrons only)
- Level 3 – Karen Sheldon Catering available for sale, corporate guests have catering included (corporate guests only)
- General admin – near Oval 2 and behind family friendly area and next to Scoreboard Bar
Merchandise for both competing clubs and NT Thunder will be available from 3pm on the Grass concourse before Oval 2 adjacent to food and beverage and ATMs
Halftime Auskick participants are to meet at quarter-time at the AFL game outside the tunnel that is closest to the MLLLC end. All enquiries to Nicky – 0411 280 673.
Family friendly area
Located at the airport end of the stadium. Note: there is strictly no alcohol available for purchase or permitted in the area. No personal chairs are allowed to be brought into TIO Stadium.
There is no patron access to the playing arena on the completion of the VFL W fixture between NT Thunder and Geelong Cats commencing at 4pm.
Post the Melbourne Demons v Fremantle fixture kick-to-kick for all patrons will occur after the second siren.
Report it to NT Police (base near the Bonson Gate), or to security who are located at all gates and at various areas around TIO Stadium or report via SMS to 0474 436 815.
TIO Stadium and the MLLLC are smoke-free zones. Smoking areas are available next to each of the three entrance gates (Bonson, Ah Mat and Scoreboard).
All food and beverage outlets accept EFTPOS but for specific ATMs:
- 1 ATM near public bar in grandstand
- 2 ATMs near scoreboard bar in outer
- 2 ATMs on concourse on Ah Mat gate side at the back of the grand stand
Traffic is one way on Abala Road from 2pm on game day. Please obey all directions from Traffic Managers and drive to changed conditions.
AFLNT are pleased to provide a complimentary public bus service to all AFL ticket holders.
Please see the bus timetable for more details here.