Want to take your coaching to the next level? Applications for the 2019/20 intake of the Level 3 Course are now open.
Coaches wishing to nominate for the course should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a current AFL Level 2 Coach accreditation for a minimum of two years
- Currently coaching in one of the AFL target group programs as listed for the specific stream below:
- State League Coaches
- NAB League Coaches
- AFL Talent Pathway Coaches
- Coaching Manager, Development or Coordinator roles
- Evidence of a commitment to on-going education will be highly regarded when selecting between candidates of similar merit
- Preparedness to assist in AFL or AFLNT football development programs
- Endorsement of their Club, Academy or AFLNT (State Coaching Manager)
Further information including a summary document outlining the course structure and delivery and course dates* (TBC) as well as the criteria for selection and applications process can be found here.
To apply, applicants will need to complete the online application form and attach any supplementary documents through this link: https://form.jotform.co/92100174956859
Applications will close Friday August 9th 2019. No applications will be accepted after this time.
Any questions regarding the Level 3 Course please contact Josh Attwood (Joshua.firstname.lastname@example.org)