AFL School Sessions
AFLNT offers a range of in school programs run by qualified Game Development officers including:
- Free promotional programs
- Sporting schools programs (including equipment)
- Multicultural school programs
- Level 0 Auskick coaching courses
For more information regarding our School Programs please contact your regional Development Coordinator, as seen below.
AFLNT School Ambassador Program
The AFL School Ambassador (AFLSA) program aims to resource, recognise, motivate and reward teachers who strongly promote the game of Australian Football in their schools and community in the Northern Territory. Any primary or secondary school teacher can join, as we aim to have as many ambassadors as possible.
To register as an AFL School Ambassador for your school visit www.aflcommunityclub.com.au
The benefits of becoming a school ambassador include:
- Getting opportunities for you school to be involved in inter-school and intra-school activities
- Free professional development
- NTFL season pass to selected ambassadors
- Ongoing assistance from AFLNT development staff
- Regular communications
- Access to AFL schools grants – goal posts/padding, jumpers, sand to cover cricket pitch
- Access to online learning material
- A chance to win Ambassador of the Year award and win a trip to Melbourne
For more information regarding our School Ambassador program please contact your regional Development Coordinator, as seen below.
Development Coordinator - Darwin City – firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Coordinator - Northern Suburbs – email@example.com
Development Coordinator - Palmerston and Rural – firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Manager – email@example.com